Courses & Seminars Limited(C&S), a leading provider of continual professional training, is seeking a marketing professional to help develop and diversify its business. This is an upwardly mobile position that requires the holder to work closely with senior management and to coordinate with all levels of colleagues. If you have a track record of generating results by matching the right targets to a given product or programme, please send in your application.
To succeed, you must have the following combination of skills and attributes:
• A broad understanding of issues and topics related to corporate governance, the law and financial services regulation;
• Copywriting skills in English for marketing materials;
• Proficiency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
• Outstanding analytical, communication and presentation skills;
• Know-how in preparing reports to keep senior management informed;
• Ability to develop and implement marketing strategies for various business lines;
• Practical understanding of effectual marketing platforms and channels, notably, e-marketing and social media;
• Experience in building and maintaining a corporate Web site, preferably, ability to use Dreamweaver;
• Track record in cultivatingrelationship with prospective business associates, ie,instructors for courses and speakers for conferences;
• Hands-on knowledge in mining data and maintaining a database;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft tools, ie, PowerPoint, Excel, Word; and
• Graphic sense, preferably knowledge of Desktop Publishing tools such as InDesign and Photo Shop.
• Attentiveness to details
• Flexibility, versatility
• Responsiveness, pro-activeness
• Sense of responsibility
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• At least four years of marketing experience for an industry association, a professional educational body, a conference organiser, a financial institution or a law firm
• At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, other social sciences-related disciplines
If you think you fit the bill, please send your full resume in confidence, stating your present and expected salary, to Protected content
About the company
C&S provides continual training to legal and financial services professionals as wellas listed company executives who need to get updated on compliance and regulatory issues. Since its inception in Protected content , the company has organized and held over 1,250 courses, seminars and conferences, attracting high-level executives from a wide range of industries.
C&S is an accredited provider of continual professional or certification education for a number of industry bodies and professional institutes, including, the Law Society of Hong Kong, the Law Society of British Columbia, Canada, the CFA Institute and the CPE Programme of GARP. Some C&S courses also can earn credits for those licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to meet their continual professional training requirements. In addition, the company is the local operator for two overseas providers of certification programs, namely, International Compliance Association and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.From time to time and in line with conferences it organizes, C&S also compiles and publishes topical books of interest to conference attendees and members.