Managing Director Dredging Industry Greater China (Hong Kong)
A market leader in engineering and contracting industry, which serves the worldwide dredging industry and generates an annual turnover of 60 Mio. Euros, is hiring a Managing Director for the Greater China Region (MD China).
MD China will be a member of the executive management board, and report directly to the board of the headquarters. Besides of preparing and executing board approved business plan for China, and managing all aspects of the activities of sales, finance, marketing, technical, sourcing and administration issues, the main focus is to manage the technology department. As the company is on the leading edge in the field, an important task is to develop the new product lines in concept to each technology leadership.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• With minimum 15 years work experience, including management experience
• Must have a profound knowledge of the Shipbuilding industry. It is an advantage when candidates are active in related fields
• Graduated from technical college/university, or with similar academic studies with reasonable commercial experience, or with a commercial degree with a high-level of technical understanding
• Experienced in market development, and the cooperation with American/European and Chinese companies.
• Candidates should have strong links to European culture and have a European / western background
• Excellent English language skills are necessary; Chinese language skills serve as a plus
• With strong leadership and problem-solving skills, and equipped with entrepreneurial and strategic thinking
• Must be a good team player, good in mutual relations, and adopt the hands-on approach
• Stationed in China is a must. Office is situated in South China.
• Readiness for regular worldwide travelling is a must
• Candidates with similar position, or as a Head/ Director of the technical department, will be preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For qualified candidates, please send your CV to Protected content and quote "REF: MDCHINA" in the email subject