Join now

Seeking Job in Tourism, Sales, Events or NGOs (Hong Kong)

Hi there!

My name is Lauren and I’m looking for an opportunity in Hong Kong. I’ve made the decision to relocate soon and the only piece of the puzzle missing is a job!

I’m hoping to find something in tourism, sales, events or NGOs, but at the end of the day, I’d take on most challenges no matter the field!

A little bit about me: I currently work as a Planning Manager for World Challenge Expeditions which specializes in once in a lifetime educational international travel experiences for students. I have solid foundations in non-profit/for-profit partnerships, stakeholder liaison, operational and logistical planning, product development, market research, budgeting and risk management. I enjoy meeting new people, am energized about being part of a dynamic team, take pride exceeding expectations and am driven to do my very best at all times.

Obviously, there is more to the story, so if anyone would like to know more please shout out and I can email you.

It would be wonderful if anyone had any advice or ideas to share. Who knows, once I’m in Hong Kong we could meet up for a ‘thanks for your help’ coffee!

Cheers,

Lauren

Hong Kong Forum