Join now

Tailored Designer Dresses (Hong Kong)

Dear All,

I introduce myself as a professional in the industry and offer my services, knowledge and experience. I Began working with professional tailors at the age of sixteen, over ten years experience in the fashion industry within the UK, Italy, Mexico and Spanish markets, has worked on both a permanent and freelance basis.

Winner of ToT Nuvis Protected content National Competition ) and featured in Vogue Spain. Actually one of the top 10 finalist at "The Shoreditch Fashion Show Protected content London. Also I designed, made and styled all the women's outfits for several music videos and television programmers.

I fell in love with London again after owning a tailors here and then moving to Spain to run my own shop and studio showroom. After live between Monterrey, north Mexico and London for work, currently live in Hong Kong working with my own brand of Bridal/Evening dresses.

In my career I have experience in the design haute couture and luxury garments acquired high collections, seeking new volumes and emphasizing the female figure, aristocratic appearance, refinement, elegance and an aesthetic concept.

I am broadly available and willing to move for the right full-time opportunity. If you like my work and are interested in seeing more work you can email me here and I will get in touch as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you and hope I can help out.

Warm regards,

Marta Fernandez
Tailored Designer Dresses

M: Protected content
E: Protected content
W: Protected content
B: Protected content

Hong Kong Forum