Join now
Log in Join

Working in HK (Hong Kong)

Hi InterNations community, I'm working in China and a new opportunity knock on my door. A HK based company is recruiting me but will be stationed at their China factory. Can anyone advise me if its possible for me to get an HKID? If yes will my dependents get taxed also (they will not be living in HK).

All comments are appreciated and welcomed!


Hong Kong Forum