Join now

Renting Condo -Excellent location-Montrose&Westhei (Houston)

Gated condo in the heart of Houston, on a 1st floor with lots of natural light, laminated wood floors, central heating/cooling. It is available on Nov. 1st. for only $1200/mo. on a 7/12 mo. lease.
Negotiable but no less than $1050. 1BR apt, with 762SF Protected content meters). Looking for responsible, clean, professional individual interested in living in this area.
Although centrally located, it is a quiet neighborhood, within walking distance to many conveniences. It is near downtown and the Allen Parkway running/jogging/biking trail; and, less than 15 min. to Greenway Plaza or the Galleria. You can walk to River Oaks, Saint Thomas University, Massage Envy, America's, La Grange, Hugo's, and many other well-known restaurants or meet your friends at: Empire Cafe, Brazil or Agora, among many others. Grocery stores? Take your pick: Traders' Joe, Randalls, Krogers, Whole Foods and HEB. (No pets, please.)
Two covered parking spots included.
Please see the location on: Protected content
If you are interested please email me Protected content or you may send me a PM and I could send some photos and or some extra information