Join now

ROOMMATE WANTED - $950/month ALL BILLS PAID (Houston)

I am looking for one roommate who is professional, fiscally and socially responsible, clean, and organized. I have a 4/3.5 townhome on Nantucket Dr. in the Galleria area just off Woodway. The location is great if you work in downtown, the Galleria or the Energy Corridor.

The bedroom for rent is UNFURNISHED and is 15 ft 2 in x 11 ft 8 in and has its own full bathroom (no need to share so you have your privacy). Both garage spots are taken, but there is plenty parking along the street (which is very wide).

The townhome is Protected content ft and centrally located in the Galleria area. Rent is $950 /month and includes ALL BILLS PAID, which includes electricity, gas, water, waste, AT&T Uverse w/HD channels, and internet wireless network (all bills together would run on average $450 per month - $150 if divided by 3 people).

I am the owner. I am clean, organized and responsible, and I am seeking the same. I have a dog who is very friendly, but I would prefer no additional pets in the house.

I am amicable to a month-to-month arrangement. My only request is that I receive a 60-day notice when you decide to leave so I will have time to find a suitable replacement.

If you are interested, please send me a text or call me -- Jason ( Protected content )

Houston Forum