AVAILABLE TEACHING POSITIONS IN ESKISEHIR (Istanbul)
UKLA ACADEMY - Language Schools Eskişehir Branch seeks experienced native English teachers for Protected content year to teach Skills Courses of General English, Conversational English, TOEFL / TOEIC Prep. Courses, Business English and Corporate courses.
Employment : Full Time
Start Date : January Protected content
Student Level : Young Adult & Adult
- Native speakers of English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Trinity TEFL/CELTA/ or equivalent certification
- Min. 1 year relevant experience Protected content hours)
The suitable candidate should be energetic, self-motivated, flexible and able to work as part of a team.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Orientation Program (including Lesson Observations)
- A very competitive monthly wage (guaranteed hours) based on experience and qualifications
- Fully furnished shared apartment or housing allowance
- 2 weeks summer holiday plus public holidays
Protected content contract
- Residency & work permit and Social Security Scheme Registration (providing healthcare)
- Continued developmental support (Mentoring, seminars and workshops)
Interested candidates should send their resume with a photo and contact details of two referees (reference letters would suffice). They may contact UKLA on Protected content
Note: Please mention internations.org in your cover letter when applying.
To get information about Eskişehir: Protected content