Editor / Web Content Writer (Istanbul)
ChemOrbis is looking for a Native English Speaker, residing in Istanbul and preferably on the Asian side. This person should be willing to start a career with our company for full-time, long-term employment and be willing to be trained in a new industry. Initial duties include editing in English, but the person will be trained to become a market analyst. Please submit resumes and cover letters with salary requirements to Protected content with the subject line – Native Editor.
· Protected content articles in English
· Protected content our writers through edits, comments and feedback on articles
· Protected content trained in our industry by the company and through self study
· Protected content market reports with progressively more in-depth information as your training progresses
· Protected content original content based on incoming market information from the overseas offices
· Protected content other tasks on projects as needed/assigned by management.
· Protected content degree in a related field
· Protected content attention to detail and proofreading skills to ensure accurate, error-free work that can be directly published on our website
· Protected content
· Protected content to work under pressure, meet deadlines and take critiques as needed
· Protected content desire to learn new concepts and industries
ChemOrbis is a leading market intelligence source for the global plastics industry with office locations in all major regions including Europe, Middle East, Asia and the US. Our writers aim to keep members informed of all market developments so they can make the right decision when buying and selling plastics raw materials.