To supervise our Turkish operations we are looking for a financial controller capable of ensuring a high level of integrity in the financial statements. You will be referring directly to the Danish headquarters and all reporting as well as the daily communication will be in English.
Furthermore United Textile Group is about to change all ERP within the Turkish operations and thence you will also take a big part in defining the future routines and procedures in accounting. The person we are looking for is English speaking, coming from a similar position in an international business and have had some success streamlining the finance department. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supervising that the daily accounting procedures comply with group standards.
- Verifying the integrity of all financial transactions.
- Preparing the raw material for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Elaborating ad-hoc analysis on different business segments.
- Defining and implementing procedures for the upcoming ERP implementation.
You possess amongst others the following qualifications:
- A bachelors or masters degree in finance and accounting
- Some years of experience from a similar position in an international company
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficient English skills
What we offer you:
- A good working environment and the possibility to work with colleagues from many different countries in our office in Avcillar / Istanbul
- A salary and benefits on a competitive market level.
- The possibility to take part in defining your own functions according to your qualifications.
To apply for the job, please send your CV and candidature directly to naeem. Protected content before the 30th of June Protected content Financial Controller. Any questions concerning this opportunity can be addressed at the same mail-address.