Join now

ITALIAN LANGUAGE LESSONS (Istanbul)

I AM AN ITALIAN LANGUAGE TEACHER with 3 years of experience with Turkish students, age range Protected content .
Available Italian courses and private classes that can be joined by new students:
* LEVEL A0 course (currently 1/2 of A1 program) - Kadikoy center, at 18:45 on Wednesdays.
* LEVEL A0 course (to be sarted in April) - Kadikoy center, evening time (day to be decided).
Kadikoy courses take place in a friendly etut center where a large classroom is dedicated to my enjoyable (they say) Italian lessons.
* MODERN ITALIAN LITERATURE classes, currently with an advanced-level Italian language student, Fridays at 18:30 in a cafè in Besiktas.
* Right now I'm also teaching one-to-one in students' homes and offices in Fatih, Beyoglu, Sisli and Kadikoy but I can add more classes in mornings, in 3 weekday afternoons and 1 evening.
New students that will join existing classes will have special lessons for catching up with old ones.
And soon a new A1 evening time course may start in my flat which is located very close to Taksim square.
For more informations you can write me a private message in this website or by facebook: Protected content or by email: Protected content
Grazie.
GIOVANNI

Istanbul Forum