Job vaccancy for a architect (Istanbul)
An Architectural company in istanbul / taksim is seeking for OPERATIONS MANAGER with the below ROLE DESCRIPTION:
- Architect with Protected content experience
- Reporting to Management
- Fluent in English and turkish is essential
- Distributing work to project managers or team leaders for project technical documentation and processes monitoring.
- Coordination among Architectural, Structural and MEP departments.
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programs.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Company representative with stakeholders as clients, partners, consultants, sub consultants, contractors, vendors etc. for project strategies an decision making.
- Communications and deliverables preparation: Offers, Letters, reports, RFIs…
- Collaboration in commercial and contractual issues and proposals.
- Assistance to project managers for project strategies. Planning, resources allocation, technical documentation.
- Holding meeting and following up with the projects
Please send your c.v to the below E_mails :