IFC (World Bank) is looking for a consultant with experience in the area of private sector development and gender to support IFC’s gender work in the Europe, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa region. For this work, the Gender Operations Officer will support business development, project design and support, day-to-day delivery of advisory services to clients as well as knowledge management, communications, research. In addition, the Gender Operations Officer will serve as a resource for various project teams in the region and would preferably be based in IFC’s EMENA Operations Center in Istanbul, Turkey.
The candidate should be a professional with experience in private sector development and closing gender gaps. S/he has some experience in supporting the execution of projects.
• Master’s degree in economics, finance, business or other relevant discipline required
• A minimum of Protected content of professional experience in fields relevant to private sector development; experience working with gender and private sector a plus.
• Work experience in an emerging market environment strongly preferred, experience in Europe, Central Asia, North Africa and Middle East (EMENA) region is desirable
• Proven ability to conceptualize, design and implement client engagements and to produce complex analytical reports for clients
• Strong project management skills with proven ability to support execution of projects, management of resources and delivery against timelines
• Strong ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend solutions
. Arabic speakers preferred.
Please share among both female and male candidates. To obtain full Terms of Reference, please email me at Protected content