Join now

Looking for part time nanny/househelp in Emirgan (Istanbul)

We are looking for a househelp and nanny (in one person) for our daughter. She is 4 years old and a friendly, easy going little girl.

We are looking for a responsible and mature Turkish nanny/maid, who has demonstrated experience working with small children (references required). She should be a caring person, but also be able to set boundaries, if necessary. Some basic English skills would be helpful for initial communication until our Turkish improves.

Alina will be in kindergarten in Yenikoy until approx 5 pm each day. Therefore, we would be mainly looking for someone to spend the day with her during public holidays; to babysit Protected content in the evenings; to look after her after school in case my husband and I are not at home in time and maybe occasionally, a few hours during weekends. At the same time, we would also like this person to help with cleaning, laundry, ironing etc in the house.

We live in Emirgan and it would be desirable, if she lived nearby. We would guarantee 10 hours/week and pay extra per hour, if needed. That would allow her to take another part time job in addition to a job with us (or to continue an existing job), but we would need her to be flexible, reliable and make sure that her other commitments do not conflict with this job.

Please let me know if you can recommend someone.

Istanbul Forum