Management / CEO Assistant (Şişli Area) (Istanbul)
Istanbul liaison office of a European textile company is looking for a Management / CEO Asst with the following skills.
- Advanced-level fluency in any of the following languages; FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN, KOREAN or CHINESE (Mandarin) in addition to ENGLISH
- Experience in a similar Management / CEO Asst position will be considered a plus, in addition to foreign trade and international market research and export tasks
- Punctual, disciplined, outgoing, proactive, preferably between 24 – 35 years.
- Confident and with get-things-done attitude
- Ability to handle difficult situations and last-minute changes, and advanced skills at multitasking
- Experience with communicating with a very wide spectrum of clients
Below are the main tasks of this position:
- Organizing meetings, travels and working on various administration-related tasks around the globe
- Assisting with our Management’s needs such as planning communication with clients, suppliers, banks, consultancy institutions.
- Preparing company presentations, if necessary basic financial documents by gathering information from various departments within the company
- Assisting company's international trade fair and expo participations and other corporate events
This position will be reporting directly to the General Manager of the Turkey office.
INTER’s Istanbul liaison office is conveniently located on the European side, in the Sisli / Mecidiyekoy neighborhood, within walking distance of the PERPA Metrobüs stop, right next to the Memorial Hospital
If interested, please send your CV with photo --> Protected content
For more information about the company, please visit Protected content
Human Resources Dept.