Native English Editor and Teacher (Istanbul)
I am a native English speaking female from Sydney, Australia.
I have been working in Turkey for approximately two years as a proof-reader, editor, and writer (specialising in academic ESL copy-editing). I also teach academic English (IELTS and TOEFL).
My background includes Medical Science and Financial Services (I am a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants).
I am able to assist with any of the following services:
* Corporate editing (e.g., annual financial reports, activity statements, board reports, and audit committee papers)
* Commercial editing (e.g., company web-sites, marketing content, and search engine optimisation–SEO)
* Academic (medical sciences and business) editing of scientific research papers for publication in international journals
* Undergraduate and postgraduate editing (e.g., essays, journals, theses, PhD’s, and dissertations)
* General editing (CV's and cover letters; university applications and statement of purpose–SOP; powerpoint presentations, e-mails etc
Organisations I have worked with: Deniz Bank, IGDAS, Yapi Kredi Bank, Osmangazi University (Medical Faculty), Ataturk Teaching and Education Hospital (Department of General Surgery), Anadolu University (Science Faculty), Firat University (Medical Faculty), Anadolubank, mobilike, Kocaeli University (Department of Sociology), Haseki Research and Training Hospital.
Please feel free to send me a message if you think I can assist you or your organisation with any proofreading/editing/writing work.
I am happy to provide copies of my CV and academic qualifications on request.