Join now

Native English/Guitar Lessons. 8 Yrs Guitar. 50TL (Istanbul)

Hello Istanbul!

I'm a native English-speaker from the United states and have recently graduated from university with honors. I'm now in Istanbul aspiring to start my own social venture. In the meanwhile, I'd like to offer special private lessons with not only English, but guitar as well. I feel that this would be a nice overlap in learning, since I could complement learning English with songs while also learning a valuable and enjoyable skill. I believe that normal lessons are not enough, and I feel that activities help solidify understanding.

So a little about myself: I grew up with 6 brothers and 6 sisters and have lived in the USA, Turkey, and Germany. I have been playing guitar for nearly 8 years and play a variety of styles. I am also self-taught. Moreover, I've had considerable traveling experiences as well as mentoring experiences, so I'm very comfortable with working with international youth. I would be happy to send you my CV so that you get a better understanding of my character.

My rate is 50TL for 1.5 hours, and my schedule is very flexible. If you need a part-time babysitter, we could also make something work.

I live right next to the Bogazici University campus. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions by e-mail or phone! My number is Protected content .

Istanbul Forum