OFFICE AFFAIRS ADMIN - EUROPEAN SIDE (Istanbul)
INTER S.A. is a Swiss raw material supplier company with representative offices around the world.
For our Istanbul office, conveniently located in Sisli on the European side, we are looking for a dynamic, young OFFICE AFFAIR ADMIN person. Details are shared below.
• Excellent Turkish and English communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
• Preferably residing close or within a manageable proximity to Sisli / Okmeydani area (near Memorial Hospital / Perpa / Bomonti)
• Disciplined, punctual, outgoing, organized, loyal personality with marketing / sales spirit
• Ability / Skills to create dialogue and communicate with people from various backgrounds; from high-level managers to industrial workers at production plants
• Organizing, handling the communication between various departments in a correct and rapid manner
• Executing a vertical management system by gathering daily reports, order information from colleagues and entering these reports to our CRM system.
• Keeping the Istanbul office product sample stock information up-to-date, communicating with different offices for sample requests, following up the results and reporting
• Handling the daily phone traffic, going thru main office emails, communicating with clients on a daily basis
• When necessary, organizing business visit plans for the sales directors and the sales team
• When necessary, assisting INTER S.A. for recruitment processes such as scheduling interviews with chosen candidates
• Organizing trade fair participations, handling the details and requests
Candidates with relevant background are requested to send their CV with a recent photo to Protected content
Human Resources Department