Join now

Part-time Marketing/Sales: no experience needed (Istanbul)

*** I'm posting this for a friend of mine who is not a member so, please do not send me messages asking about this job. ***

Dear Job-seeker,

First of all, please keep in mind that this is NOT a position where you get to spend a company's marketing budget with no measurable returns!
This is a position where you get exactly what you deserve; the more you sell, the more money you make!

So, if you're up for a challenge, read on..

I am the country representative of one of the most reputable ESL schools in the US, which is in business for 15 years. Every year 600,000 students come to US to learn English and we have students from all around the world.

We have a wide variety of courses starting from 2 weeks to a whole academic year of 32 weeks, with flexible schedules starting every 2 weeks and day/night classes. We also have personalized intensive courses for professionals; like doctors, nurses, lawyers etc, in their fields.

In this fast-globalizing environment, everybody is a potential student for us, because "English" is the global language, and those who do not speak English will not have a chance to survive.

We deal with everything from obtaining a visa to housing/homestay, and we have great extracurricular activities including trips within reasonable distance, to make sure our students enjoy their time in the US while learning/improving their English.

We need your help to introduce your friends/colleagues/students, basically anybody who wants to learn English, this ultimate experience of studying English in the US to enjoy the culture as well as learning English surrounded by other international students.

And you will be generously rewarded, just for speaking about us, when they become our student.

Please send an email to: Protected content
with a short introduction of yourself, to learn more..