We are a Swiss-based textile company with offices around the world and we are looking for a new Purchasing and Sourcing specialist to be based in our Istanbul liaison office, centrally located in Şişli on the European Side, directly reporting to the General Management.
* Preferably, Textile Education or previous experience in Textile industry / Raw Material Sourcing
* Excellent English skills in addition to other commonly used languages, such as French or Russian or Spanish
* Willingness to travel extensively across global sourcing hot spot regions in the Far East, Central Asia (CIS) and Africa
* Knowledge about Fibers, Yarns, Fabric and Textile Machinery will be a plus
* Strong personality with excellent negotiation skills and persuasive verbal abilities
* Disciplined, organized, get-things-done attitude with strong and precise follow-up skills
* Ability to search, communicate and visit potential textile producers for our global sourcing operations
* Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations (such as quality problems, shipment delays, order cancellations)
* Ability to have dialogue with multiple levels of clients/ people; from high-profile clients to machine operators in a factory
If you are interested to take part in our recruitment process, please kindly contact us via Protected content or Protected content
Thank you for your kind interest.
Human Resources Department