We are looking for a Research & Report Developer (TV & DM) for our multinational client.
• Bachelor's degree required; significant digital and social media development and marketing experience will be an asset,
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of marketing and consumer promotion,
• Strong oral/written communication in marketing, as well as the ability to multi-task,
• Prepares the reports for the Sales practices,
• Informs TV Sales team on ad campaigns on all channels on a regular basis taking thematic competitors as priority, grouped with regard to sectoral distribution and detailed in product distribution,
• Daily Ads (Nielsen Online), Client Adsecond Reports (Adex/Bileşim), Monthly Target Reports (Revenue Reports & Adex/Bileşim), Sales Team Bonus Performance Reports (Revenue Reports), Daily & Monthly & Yearly Revenue Reports. RTUK Adseconds Report (Adex/Bileşim Database & Scheduling ),
• Provides, organizes and reports the market data for all regions on a regular basis. Such as Market Overview, Market Share & Channel Subscription Reports,
• Follows and keeps track of the Affiliate agreements after the negotiation period,
• Prepares the Global Distribution reports,
• Determines research needs, provides research reports. FIC Profile – Consumer/Viewer Behavior - TGI Database,
• Excellent command of English,
• PC proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Photoshop or Illustrator knowledge will be an asset,
• Creative, project-oriented,
• Male candidates should have been completed their military service.
Please send your resume to elif. Protected content