Join now

ROLES FOR FOREIGNERS - TV/internet ADVERTISEMENTS (Istanbul)

Hello, I am a foreigners casting agent based in Istanbul specialized in foreigners castings for TVcommercials, TV serials, movies. Periodically I post in this forum about some of the latest roles available suitable for foreigners who live in Istanbul (check below).
Most of roles don't require acting experience and generally shootings last 1 day and happen in Istanbul (unless specified).

* Aged Latino-Type woman 60+years old. 1 day HIGH BUDGET
* EU-looking little/young girls from 2 to 11 years old. Preferably applying with 1 sister as will play the role of "sisters". 1 or 2 days 800/1200TL.
* EU-looking long haired (and possibly tattoed) male motorcyclist. Shooting in the east of Turkey. 2 days HIGH BUDGET
* INCA/Native American man (Peruvian/Bolivian Protected content old. 2 days HIGH BUDGET
* EU-looking man with some beard Protected content old. 2 days HIGH BUDGET
* FAR EAST ASIAN men and women Protected content old. 1 day Protected content .
* Brunette with light skin Protected content old professional actress. 2 days HIGH BUDGET

These are the most needed type of people who will play main and side characters in 2 different TV/internet/cinema advertisements that will be shot in the period 21 December Protected content .
Auditions are already open. Application deadlines not specified by production companies but these castings may close very soon.
If interested in the above or future casting opportunities contact me by email at Protected content by sending:
° 1 clear headshot, 1 clear full body shot (no hats/sunglasses/black&white, photos taken in front of the mirror)
° Full name, age, nationality
° Height & weight
° spoken languages
° phone number

Feel free to add me to your facebook contact for checking all my casting posts (but write also a few introduction lines when you do it please or I may consider it as spam): Protected content
Thank you.
GIOVANNI - foreigners casting agent

Istanbul Forum