Join now

Seeking to be one of your Professional Team (Istanbul)

Let me first introduce myself to you in brief :

Name :
Abdelhamid Soliman

Experience Background:
Corporate Lawyer with 6+ years PQE in Egyptian and Kuwaiti Markets in Corporate Consultancy and Marketing.

Languages:
Arabic : Native Speaker
English: Excellent
Turkish : Under progress

What make me different from other candidates in the Market ?
*During my career path , I enhanced my experience in Legal and Marketing fields, also I have a gained a lot of connections with Professional Lawyers across the Middle East and Europe.

*I hold a Master Degree in International Legal Commercial Transactions and Logistics from Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport - Egypt .

*Currently I am studying an online certificate in Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) from an International Organization in USA (OCEG) to enhance my experience in Business area.

* Creativity, keen to learn and inspiring people.

*Able to work in multinational cultures as I already worked with a German Law Firm in Egypt with Lawyers from (Germany/Italy/Syria)
and a Law Firm in Kuwait with Lawyers from ( UK/Syria/Kuwait/South Africa/ Argentina).

* I have learned that I shall be an add value person to any organisation I join not just acting like a usual employee who is looking for his salary at the end of the Month.

What I am looking for in Turkey since moved there on November 1st,2017?
I am looking for an opportunity which open the door to me to enhance my experience in the Asian & European Markets .
In the other side, I provide my practical experience in the Middle East Market to your company , so it becomes a win to win situation.

Finally:
In case , you are keen to expand your work in the Middle East and giving me the opportunity to enhance my experience here, it would be my pleasure to be one of your professional team.

For more details about me you could check my profile in LinkedIn as follows:

Protected content

And you can contact me via email Protected content or via mobile no. Protected content .

Istanbul Forum