Join now

SMM and digital media manager is looking for a job (Istanbul)

I am pleased to welcome all My name is Ekaterina Korchagina. I live in istanbul. I would like to implement its expertise in social media marketing.

Many businesses have recognized the awesome value and benefit in Social Media marketing. Perhaps you’re one of those. You’ve seen how Social marketing drives leads and sales and boosts your online reputation. However, as a business owner, you aren’t spending time on Social networks personally and it’s quite a challenge to figure out who the best person is to handle your business’ online presence or what that person’s job duties should be.

What can I offer to you.

* Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
* Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
* Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
* Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
* Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
* Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
* Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
* Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
* Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
I have knowledge and experience in a snare of traditional marketing. I show creativity and documentary immersion in social media. a spetsialist in contents of the theory of marketing and application.
Experience search and development of management of content and publications. 
 I Possess ability to jump from the creative party of marketing analytical the parties. 
 I Display profound knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their corresponding participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and, as each platform can be developed in various scenarios. 
 I Support excellent letters and language skills. 
 I Love the practical knowledge of blogs of an ecosystem concerning area of Society. 
 I Display ability effectively to transfer information and ideas in written and video a format. 
 I Exceed on construction and maintenance of the relations of sales, online and offline. 
 Becomes obvious accurate technical and I can pick up new tools demonstriry victories methods of a social service for work with clients. I possess big ability to reveal potential negative or a crisis situation and to apply the principles of a resolution of conflicts to soften problems.

I'd be happy to answer your questions. If you want to contact me Protected content

Istanbul Forum