United Nations Development Programme seeks candidates for employment under an internationally funded rural development project.
REGIONAL COMPETITIVENESS SPECIALIST
Location (Duty Station): Ankara, Turkey
Vacancy Deadline: February 5, Protected content
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The incumbent should possess the following qualifications and experience.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field,
• Excellent command of office software, such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases
• Full proficiency in English and Turkish
General Professional Experience
• Minimum 9 (nine) years of relevant professional experience,
• Minimum 5 (five) years of international professional experience
Specific Professional Experience
• Minimum 5 (five) years of hands-on experience in regional competitiveness,
• Specific experience on clustering, and application of clustering-based development approaches,
• Specific experience on SME, enterprise and/or private sector development,
• At least 5 (five) years of experience at an international organization in project management and implementation is an asset,
• Internships (paid/unpaid) are not considered professional experience.
• Obligatory military service is not considered professional experience.
• Experience gained prior to completion of undergraduate studies is not considered professional experience.
Please click here for details about the position.
A letter of motivation, a UN Personal History Form (click here) filled in English, and a CV indicating proper reference code should be sent to the following address no later than February 05, Protected content 18:00.
United Nations Development Programme
Birlik Mah., 415. Cad., No:11, Protected content , Cankaya, Ankara
No e-mail or fax applications will be accepted
No phone inquiries will be accepted
Short listed candidates will be contacted only.