This is a great opportunity to join one of Indonesia’s leading high-end media publishing house, who is also recognised as one of the most sought-after media partners in the region. The company also specialises in organising bespoke events, and is undergoing significant expansion in this sector of their business.
The company is seeking forward thinking, motivated persons who are looking for a role that they can really develop into and drive growth of the business. The role primarily involves selling exhibition space to clients both locally and overseas for a series of bespoke high-end international events.
Business Development Manager.
Your role will include:
• Responding to customer enquiries, sending proposals, converting leads into business, contracting all events and coordinating event details.
• Gaining a clear understanding of potential customer requirements and match accurate and successful proposals.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets on room hire, food and beverage.
• Build, develop and maintain relationships with your customers.
• Ensure all event information is recorded accurately and efficiently and communicated to the events team.
• Attend and proactively contribute to team meetings
• Assist in pro-active sales activity as required
• Represent the company at exhibitions and promotional events as required.
The ideal candidate should be:
• Preferably female, though not essential.
• Below 30 years.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in the event, venue, sales or catering sector, holding a sales and coordinating related position for minimum of 18 months.
• Must be fluent in both Bahasa and English – verbal and written.
• Well presented.
• Possess good self-confidence.
• Have a target driven mentality with the desire to win and retain business.
• Be able to prioritise, highly organised with exceptional time management.
• Sales focused with ability to think on your feet, have the confidence to negotiate and close business successfully and consistently.
• Strong administrative and coordination skills.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Team player.
If interested please reply attaching your CV to: Protected content