Join now

Experienced & Certified Bahasa Indonesian Tutor (Jakarta)

Hi everyone :)
I would like to share some information to you,
I provide Bahasa Indonesia tutoring, 1 FREE Trial Class ,maybe I can introduce my background of teaching Bahasa Indonesia to expats in Jakarta,I graduated from Universitas Indonesia (the 2nd best and most reputable university in Indonesia), I taught some directors of several companies who are American( PT AECOM), French, British, and also staff of embassy of Poland, A Harvard alumnus who is a professional doctor, assistant managers of PT.AURA CANTIK and some employees in several companies who are Australian,Irish, Dutch,Spanish,Italian, British, Portuguese, Japan, and also children of a Korean director of Lottemart company in Jakarta, I can give the mobile number of my previous company as a reference in which I taught expats and my previous clients' business cards, my diploma, certificates,and my CV via email as a proof of my credible Bahasa tutoring. I can assure you that I am delivering top-notch service that you won't receive with a low-cost alternative. So, I am specialized in creative learning method ex using games,picture, songs, puzzles, credible books, etc and it also can be conducted via video calls like WhatsApp if you would like to .I am also specialized in informal Bahasa which are spoken by Indonesians as much as 90% percent everyday even in offices or in a formal situation which might be most confusing in speaking bahasa Indonesia and they always change in sophisticated forms as what we know as "secret language codes" ,and i can assure you that they are not taught in most of companies that provide bahasa Indonesia tutoring. I can teach you in flexible places (in cafe, office, or house,etc ), with much lower price (which is only Rp 250.000 per 75 minutes ) if they are compared to other companies offering Bahasa tutoring that charge around Rp 350. Protected content 540.000 per 75 minutes.I also provide and make a WhatsApp group in which all my students can chat,review the lessons, learn together in it and possibly meet up together in a place like cafe, park,etc to learn Bahasa and make friends.Above all, Sorry if I am introducing it here to you , thankyou for your time and consideration.. Well, if you want to learn Bahasa, I Will help you with my pleasure :)

Jakarta Forum