PT MCB Indonesia is full-service Business English language provider, mainly offering in-house Business English training in the greater Jakarta area.
We are currently seeking new education consultants to join our team, providing English language consultancy training and services to local and international businesses in Jakarta.
Our in-house training is based on the renowned and widely used Market Leader® curriculum, published by Pearson, using extensive and up-to-date source material from their various publications, such as The Financial Times.
We provide all teaching materials and a dynamic curriculum which includes interactive multimedia, not to mention a high profile client list.
- Fluent English speaker (preferably US, Canadian, UK, Australian or New Zealand citizens);
- Locals with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in English OR
a minimum of an Internationally recognized Protected content TEFL or CELTA certificate.
- Experience as an English teacher in SouthEast Asia.
- An understanding of, and experience with, business related terminology and issues.
- Willingness to travel in the DKI Jakarta area.
- A functioning PC/MAC laptop to be used in classes.
English Majors and holders of ESL teaching qualifications (such as CELTA etc.) will be preferred.
What we can offer:
- Excellent remuneration on an hourly basis (classes are usually 1.5 hours + travel time).
Most in-house training classes are held in the afternoon/ evening which allows you to work elsewhere in the morning and early afternoon.
- Transportation allowance well in excess of Public Transportation costs.
- Possibility of further language consultancy work such as editing, copywriting and one-on-one tutoring towards e.g. TOEFL and IELTS examinations.
Please be advised that we cannot offer work permits, housing, KITAS or any other permits and/or paperwork in relation to your residency in Indonesia. You will be engaged as an independent language consultant, and you are solely responsible for costs and responsibilities vis-à-vis Indonesian authorities.
Please contact (email preferred)
- Douglas Shaw
Protected content Protected content