Job Profile - Business Development Manager (Location Kuningan, Jakarta)
As our new Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound sales and marketing activities for our product range from Here (a Nokia company). You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing activities that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as Business Development Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Here products in the market
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
• Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
• Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand.
• Handling high value sales, addressing minor details and identifying areas of improvements in customer service.
Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing sales targets. Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and Bahasa Indonesia)
• Able to understand customers business processes and business analytics
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• 3+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Experience with GIS and BI is a plus.