Join now

Job Vacant as a Head of HR Department (Jakarta)

Dear Fellow Internations,

I would like to share a job vacant as Head of HR Department for Japanese Companies here in Jakarta area with JD as follows :

- Develops organization strategies by identifying & researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, & recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing dept accountabilities, including talent acquistion, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health&welfare benefits, training & developments, records management, safety&health succession planning, employee relations & retention, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating services; resolving problems;implementing change.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying & clarifying issues & priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishment; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and directions.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.

Requirements :
- Having min. 4 years experience as a HR Manager (Preferably from IT/Japanese Companies)
- Possessing strong analytical skill & strategic concepts in corporate operation.
- Having HR background and experience as Generalist that handled all HR pillars include Recruitment, Training, People Dev and GA
- Strong leadership skill
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
- Good proficiency in English language is a must

If you feel interested to apply this job vacant, kindly drop your resume to my email address at Protected content or drop me message if you have any questions regarding this job.

Warm regards,
Syane.

Jakarta Forum