Join now

Looking for a Client Relations Manager (Jakarta)

Hello all. I work for Quintessentially, the world's leading private members-only club with luxury lifestyle management and concierge services. We have over 60 offices major cities around the world. We have just opened the Jakarta office and are looking for an English speaking Client Relations Manager:

I have tried posting the below job ad on jobsdb and all I got was trash - too many under-qualified applicants "quick-applying" without taking a good look at the job ad. So I figured I'd try my luck here:

Quintessentially is the world’s leading luxury lifestyle members-only club, with 68 offices around the world, providing a unique global brand of concierge and lifestyle management services, 24 hours a day, Protected content a year. A position is currently available for a Client Relations Manager in Jakarta.

Core responsibilities:
• Represent Quintessentially in a positive and professional manner.
• Create and maintain strong relationships with our members, clients, partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Responsible for handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure related requests.
• Regularly prepare and make reports to senior management
• Liaise and work together with other departments
• Any other duties as may be reasonably allocated as required for this post

The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:

• Effective team player
• Self-motivated and able to show initiative
• A 'Can-Do' attitude
• Pleasant personality/excellent customer service orientation
• Creative problem solving
• Strives and performs under pressure
• Communicates openly to share knowledge, ideas and opinions
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Project management skills

Job requirements:
• A *strong* command of English, both written and oral.
• Proficiency in computers
• Experience in Customer Service environments
• Preferred but not necessary: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Administration, Management, Public Relations or any related field from an accredited institution
• Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Executive Assistant, Customer Service Management, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, Hotels, Hospitality, luxury travel & leisure.
• The ability and willingness to work in a very fast paced, pressure-filled professional environment

It may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of this role, different or additional hours may be necessary, including the flexibility to work at Q related events outside of normal working hours.

Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Salary will be negotiable and depend on our evaluation of the candidate (a minimum of Rp 5 million)

Interested applicants please send your applications (with pictures) to lius.widjaja (at) quintessentially (dot) com, titled "Client Relations Manager".

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Protected content

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have right here :-)

Lius

Jakarta Forum