Join now

Opportunities in communication & design for me? (Jakarta)

Hi people of Internations,

3 weeks ago I gave up my comfortable life as an Art Director in a belgian advertising agency and decided to go for the big challenge and move to Indonesia. So right now, here I am and looking for opportunities. So far it has been a very interesting experience!

I have 6 years of experience in the field of communications and advertising, in 360° communications. I started as a designer but worked myself into the way of high conceptual ideas, and was a member of the management board in my last agency. I also have experience as a full time freelancer and I have my own company, see my portfolio Protected content

Next to that I founded a new project, called BELiEVE, and I share my experiences and inspiration on my blog Protected content The goal is to broaden this experience to workshops and inspirational talks for companies and their employees.

I like to help startups with their communication, with giving them creative consultancy and help them build a strong visual brand, but I also enjoy supporting bigger and established brands with keeping up their corporate identity.

If some of you would like to meet up to see if we can collaborate, or you think you have a good opportunity,feel free to give me a call Protected content send me an email Protected content .

All the best
Nils

Jakarta Forum