Join now

Personal Growth and Corporate Development (Jakarta)

Hi great Expats, it is great to connect with all of you!

My name is Chris from The Top Leader Training and Coaching. We are based in Melbourne, Australia and we have clients in Jakarta as well, so we are in town alot. We work with people who are stuck in a fork on the road whether it is in their Career, Relationship or Life itself.

They got stuck because they keep going over the same path and this disconnect them from what is really important for them, which leads to procrastination, self sabotaged, low self esteem and low confidence.

Our sessions together will improve yourself even more where ever you are in your career, relationships or life.

I am very exited and gives me great honor when I work with people who wants to make a better change in themselves or their company!! "My motto is: Take care of people's dream it will take care of yours!"

Please feel free to email me: Protected content and we can get connected even more.

I am offering a free introduction session for all InterNations Member!! I understand there are challenges by being an Expat, it could be small or big but remember this famous quote: "Whether you think you Can or Can Not, You are Right"

Cheers all, have a magnificent Friday!

Chris

Jakarta Forum