Head of Operations – Jakarta
This is a key appointment position and will work directly with the Senior Management of a Regional E-Commerce/Retail fulfillment logistics company.
Having an aspiring strategy to develop the huge potential market of Indonesia, the incumbent will have the opportunity to grow and become the future Country Manager of Indonesia.
1. Manage warehousing & distribution and order processing operations to ensure optimal operational efficiency and on time delivery of goods to customers.
2. Drive key account relationship, understanding the service needs of clients; and establishing service strategies and KPIs to meet and exceed demands of the clients.
3. Ensuring that picking, packing and shipping of orders in an effective, accurate and efficient manner consistent with our customer service standards.
4. To leads and guides a group of warehouse & logistics team.
5. Plan, organize and execute periodic cycle count to ensure accuracy of inventory.
6. Review and manage business performance through management reporting, variance analysis and activity based cost analysis.
We are looking for a candidate with:
1. At least 8 years’ extensive experience in supply chain, logistics or operations.
2. Highly experienced and qualified professional with a degree qualification.
3. Passion for customers and logistics.
4. Ability for solving operational issues with “hands-on” attitude.
5. Willing to work in fast-paced and constantly changing, collaborative start-up environment.
6. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
7. Proven track record in managing a sizeable team and developing a high performance team.
8. Good knowledge and prior experience with Warehouse Management Systems such as SAP, Oracle or equivalent.
9. Extraordinary Communication and Presentation skills.
10. Fluent in both English & Bahasa Indonesian.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email detailed updated resume in MICROSOFT WORD (Can be edited and not PDF format) as an attachment and relate your working experiences with the job requirements to Protected content . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.