Join now

Searching: Vacant position for fresh graduate (Jakarta)

Views

Hello everyone ,

my name is David iam Protected content come from Stuttgart ( Germany).
I studied economics at the University of Würzburg in Germany. The main focus of my studies are strategic marketing, industrial organization and monetary policy. International experience is a key skill today and after my internship at, Trumpf Pte Ltd in Singapore, i would like to work overseas. For this reason iam looking for any job opportunities in Jakarta or SIngapore which fits to my main courses and previous internships.

Currently iam a working student at Bosch Power Tools at the purchasing division. Iam a assistance for purchasing strategy. Furthermore iam working on a database for collecting purchasing information for the internal use and iam responsible for the internal purchasing website.
My previous working experience was an internship at Trumpf Singapore at the German Centre. While i was working in Singapore, I learned a lot about the different attitude of work in South East Asia. My main tasks were to plan and organize exhibitions in South East Asia, supporting of Trumpf subsidiaries to develop the brand awareness, planing events and create marketing materials. Furthermore i was designing the Trumpf website.

My strength is to familiarizeing myself quickly and with great motivation with new fields. Iam highly motivated, adaptive, reliable, resilient and open minded to become acquainted in new working areas. Effective teamwork and communication orientation is as important to me as an open working atmosphere.

Please dont hesitate to contact me via mail ( Protected content ) or internations!

Thank you!

kind regards
David Sandner

Jakarta Forum