Senior Account Director (Jakarta)
MEDIA CONSULTA is Germany’s and Europe's leading integrated PR and advertising agency specialising in corporate and institutional communications and representing national and international brands. In addition to national offices in Berlin and Cologne, MEDIA CONSULTA is the only German agency with subsidiaries and network agencies in 65 countries on all 5 continents. As the biggest German independent PR and advertising agency, MEDIA CONSULTA offers its clients full-service communications solutions.
For our new hub in Jakarta covering Indonesia and Asia Pacific, we are looking for a Senior Account Director (m/f) - Jakarta
Competitive salary based on experience (plus bonuses)
• Acquiring national and international new clients in the Asian Pacific market
• Selling of service propositions, i.e. pitching for new accounts
• Leading the conception, implementation and supervision of PR and advertising campaigns
• Strategic advice for key accounts (politics, business, etc.)
With prospective of becoming Managing Director of the Jakarta hub
Skills and qualifications required:
• Minimum Protected content of relevant work experience in the PR, media or advertising business ideally within an agency environment
• Know-how of all PR and Advertising tools and a deep understanding of integrated communications
• Extensive network of contacts with important Asia Pacific media representatives and journalists
• Strong competencies in budget calculation and business operation;
• Exceptional persuasion and leadership skills to successfully position MC in the Asian Pacific market
• Excellent English communication skills, additional languages like Chinese (Madarin), Malay, etc. are a major plus.
MEDIA CONSULTA provides a highly motivated and international working environment as well as the opportunity to work on various and interesting assignments in an enthusiastic team.
Please also visit our website at Protected content to find out more about us.
Media Consulta International Holding AG
Frau Rosy Bellorini