Join now

Skincare manufacturers and suppliers/IBEX 2012 (Jakarta)

Hi there, I've gone thru the thread under 'jobs' and couldn't find any relating to my topic above,thus me posting a new one here. Apologies if there has been a discussion previously.

I'll be making my way to JKT from the 25th -29th April to look for skincare manufacturers for export as well as suppliers of skincare raw materials such as carrier oils (sweet almond oil, jojoba oil etc), essential oils (jasmine, frangipani, lavender, etc) and active ingredients (emulsifiers, preservatives etc).

Anyone who knows anyone or can help connect me to those in the industry please do contact me at Protected content

As a returned favour, whenever you guys are down in KL, I'll try to be the most gracious host and take u guys around town :) also there'll be an INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY EXPO (IBEX Protected content will be held in KLCC convention center from the 5th-8th May.

Anyone interested in attending can also contact me. I'm not a vendor or an organiser, but a participant, so we can go exploring together.

Cheers!!

Jakarta Forum