Vacancy as brand marketing staff at Jellyfish (Jakarta)
Jellyfish Education Japan now looking for brand marketing staff for their Indonesian office.
• Develop and execute marketing strategies and activities, such as marketing campaigns, event planning, program design, etc.
• Conduct research and analysis and financial strategies
• Perform a launch-and-follow-up advertising and media planning
• Helps to build relationships with business partners, proposal writing, design promotional tools, etc..
• Educated to degree level or associate degree (Diploma/S1)
• Proficient in English (oral and written) and / or Japanese (preferred)
• Ability to communicate well and be able to work individually and in teams
• Having a driver's license and / or driving license (not compulsory)
Placement in Palmerah, Central Jakarta.
Send letter of application and CV in English, accompanied by photographs
the position and name as the subject via email to:
Protected content or jellyfish.ina @ gmail.com