Living in Jakarta, from Norway
"I was amazed how many other members in Jakarta share the same interests as me. And some of them come from Norway, too ! "
Living in Jakarta, from USA
"It's a really helpful site: Via InterNations, we found an international playgroup for our kids (6 and 8 years old) here in Jakarta."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Jakarta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jakarta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jakarta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Jakarta
Namaste to all Indians in Jakarta! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Jakarta? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Jakarta your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get bhakri?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jakarta. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Jakarta Posted:
Good morning Mr. Anthony you don't need to scare and needs to consult any company or agent for proc...
taman angrek appartments should be suitable for both of you,
Hello everyone, I am looking to move to Jakarta sometime in July and my work will be in SCBD (n...
Can Expat apply for this jobs?
Have you played golf before or beginner?
Art work displayed by JIS jakarta cultural school at Colonial cuisine and molecular till 29th April...
Fellow Indians in Jakarta
Indian Expats in Jakarta Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Jakarta are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Big Durian" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jakarta’s Indian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Jakarta.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jakarta to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Indians in Jakarta at Our Events
Our Jakarta community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jakarta’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the ricelands, coffee plantations and volcanoes of Java. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from India in your local community and meet Indians in Indonesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Indians living in Jakarta!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Indian Expats in Indonesia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: