Living in Jakarta, from Norway
"I was amazed how many other members in Jakarta share the same interests as me. And some of them come from Norway, too ! "
Living in Jakarta, from USA
"It's a really helpful site: Via InterNations, we found an international playgroup for our kids (6 and 8 years old) here in Jakarta."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Jakarta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jakarta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jakarta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Jakarta
¡Hola! to all Spanish in Jakarta! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Jakarta? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Jakarta your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get paella?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jakarta. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Jakarta Posted:
Hi all, Could anyone pls recommend a good taylor ?? Tx!!
Yes, please, try to be more specific.
Hi, I am a technical engineer of industrial design and I am living in Jakarta since September'15. ...
Just moved to Jakarta, looking for an apartment in those areas. Any good option in Mega Kuningan...
Hi, I just checked the link that Mark posted and looks nice, please let me know too if any of yo...
Could I join you guys? I'm member of elite gym but I don't have a partner for playing squash.
Fellow Spanish in Jakarta
Spanish Expats in Jakarta Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Jakarta are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Big Durian" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jakarta’s Spanish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Jakarta.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jakarta to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Spanish in Jakarta at Our Events
Our Jakarta community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jakarta’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the ricelands, coffee plantations and volcanoes of Java. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Spain in your local community and meet Spanish in Indonesia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Spanish living in Jakarta!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Spanish Expats in Indonesia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: