Living in Jerusalem, from Norway
"There are so many expats here in Jerusalem and the easiest way to get acquainted with them is through InterNations."
Living in Jerusalem, from Argentina
"The high quality of the members makes it fun to get involved in the Jerusalem expat community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Jerusalem
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jerusalem expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jerusalem
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Jerusalem
Hello to all Australians in Jerusalem! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Jerusalem? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Jerusalem your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get vegemite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jerusalem. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Jerusalem Posted:
I will be around after i visit Nice and hopefully we can meet in jerusalem or Modiin . IN FACT I SE...
Shift work? Day, night? From home?
hAVE YOU FOUND SOMEONE ? Do you want me to look for you locally?
Do you need your Resume translated into Hebrew? I'm a professional Payroll Clerk trained in Israel ...
I'm not a Hebrew teacher but live in Modiin and if help is needed I'll be happy to come over and ha...
There is public transport , Sherut on weeends. Not everything is closed in jerusalem on the weekend...
Fellow Australians in Jerusalem
Australian Expats in Jerusalem Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Jerusalem are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "City Of Peace" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jerusalem’s Australian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Jerusalem.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jerusalem to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Australians in Jerusalem at Our Events
Our Jerusalem community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jerusalem’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the populous areas on the Mediterranean shores. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Australia in your local community and meet Australians in Israel in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Australians living in Jerusalem!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Israel
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: