Multinational company head-quartered in Spain, leader in engineering and architecture consulting services, for both government and private sectors, is looking for a delegate for its business in the Persian Gulf.
- Reporting to the International Director you will be responsible for the implementation and development of the office in the Persian Gulf (Kuwait and Bahrain), focusing on business development on public and private clients for engineering projects.
- • Definition of policies, strategies and operations
- Business unit.
- · Representation company with Administrations
- Institutions, Private Clients and potential prescribers.
- • Analysis and segmentation of target and potential markets.
- • Identification and development of business opportunities for public and private clients.
- Definition, presentation and monitoring of technical bids .
- · Negotiating and monitoring contracts with private clients.
- · Coordination and communication with the company's central services engineering.
- · Monitoring and supervision of projects managed at the business unit.
- • Management, selection and development of the team in charge.
- Construction Engineering degree. MBA valuable.
- Experience of at least 10 years in management positions and business development for public and private clients.
- Experience in design and construction of great magnitude engineering projects.
- Proactive and dynamic professional, high performance orientation and negotiation skills.
If You are Interested in this offer, please send your CV with this reference number: CWQ234 as the subject to Protected content