Hiring Business Development executives (Kuwait City)
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be a part of a growing mobility team, based in Kuwait and will act as the main point of communication with potential Move One corporate clients as well as global mobility partners. The Business Developer / Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions and will manage the quality and consistency of Move One Relocations’ product and service delivery.
Responsibilities / Duties / Functions / Tasks:
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients in the assigned territory / market segment
2. Seek out opportunities to increase business
3. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
4. Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
5. Help develop and submit professional, clear and effective proposals for current and prospective customers
6. Provide a consistently high level of service to Move One customers regarding the entire process of relocation, freight rates, service levels, schedule information and customer inquiries and complaints
7. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups
8. Identify and resolve client concerns
9. Stay up-to-date on new product and service opportunities, special developments, market conditions, competitors’ activities as well as advertising and promotional trends via personal connections and through the reading of pertinent literature
10. Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through networking activities to appropriate company staff
11. Participate in sales meetings, networking events, trade shows and conventions
12. Other duties as assigned
Preference for University graduate or equivalent
Special Position Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and will have a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
1. Professional image with polished presentation
2. Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with all levels within an organization
3. Reliable, tolerant and determined
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Computer literate with the ability to compile professional presentations
6. Highly competitive
7. Fluent English speaker, ability to speak Arabic an advantage
8. Ability to convert leads and business opportunities into revenue streams
9. Maintain and develop client relationships in order to sell other Move One product lines
The ideal candidate will have previous sales or consultancy experience within the global mobility industry and an understanding of the main aspects of corporate immigration and mobility management. Demonstrated success in building revenue in prior sales positions and a familiarity with the regional (Middle East) market in the corporate relocation and moving industry are desired.
1. Direct sales experience of minimum four Protected content of which at least two Protected content should have been gained in the Middle East
2. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
3. Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
4. Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
5. Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
6. Own car and Kuwait driving license
7. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
How to apply:
If you currently reside in Kuwait and are interested in applying to this position, please send your resume to Protected content along with a cover letter detailing why you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN KUWAIT WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Move One is an equal opportunity employer.