Join now

Awesome Furnished Apartment For Rent! (Leipzig)

I have a fully furnished fantastic apartment that I will be moving out of by March 1st. The place is 69 square meters and is an "Altbau" building with great architecture and high ceilings. It's very bright and has big tall windows to let the sunlight in. There is also a balcony. The bathroom is good sized and contains a bathtub.

There is a full kitchen already installed that the next tenant will automatically inherit. I'm moving to Berlin and can not take it with me, so you can have it :) It's quite big and I replaced a lot of it myself. I do a lot of cooking, so I know it's well suited. This is quite an advantage in Leipzig considering most places do not have a kitchen.

The place is move in ready! Basically I just want to move to Berlin with my clothes and personal items. Furniture, lighting, etc can be assumed to little or NO cost.

The location is great, it is less than 10min walk to the city-center, and Protected content walk to Westplatz or Waldplatz tram stops.

There are many shopping options around, including supermarkets (Aldi, Rewe, and Konsum ), pharmacies, etc. Tamers, the best Döner shop in town is just Protected content walking :)

Most of my items are available for free as I won't be needing them when I move. Desk, Table, etc..There are only a few items which I would like to get a little bit of money for if you decide you want them - Washing Machine, etc

Here are some picture: Protected content

Please send me an email and we can schedule a time for you to come look. Any questions, let me know!

Leipzig Forum