Join now

Bright and sunny 65sm 1 Bed apartment (Leipzig)

Views

The apartment is a 65sqm, one bedroom apartment with a large fully equipped kitchen, and pantry. Ground floor, so no flights of stairs to climb! Separate bathroom has both bath and shower. Large bright living/dining room .Bedroom is very large with a double bed (for sale) and some furniture (wardrobe, sideboard for sale). Storage space in the cellar for bicycles. Washing machine (possibly for sale), dishwasher (comes with apartment), High speed Wi-fi and Phone connection. The apartment is in Plagwitz, on a quiet and safe street, just minutes away from Clara Zeitkin Park. At the end of my road there is a small Konsum (corner shop), butchers, florist, police station, hairdressers and a number of bakeries. There is also a large Aldi supermarket and a few bars and restaurants. Prellbock restaurant is a stone’s throw away Protected content , Thiseas a Greek restaurant is just around the corner, Protected content Also the trendy bar area of Karl Heine Strasse is a short walk away and has a couple of cinemas and galleries. If there are any other details, I have omitted, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can also help you by contacting the landlord if you don't speak any German!

• Monthly rent is Protected content WARM (heating included)
• electricity/broadband etc extra
• Some furniture for sale
• Deposit ~1.5 months rent
• Friendly helpful landlord

AVAILABLE AUGUST 1st

Drop me an email at Protected content

Leipzig Forum