Join now
Log in Join


HI, I am new to London and need to get a document signed by a Justice of the Peace [ or similar]. In OZ I can get a policeman, bank manager, doctor or JP's who are available at major hopping centres. BUT that does not seem to be the case here. can anyone help?
my number is Protected content

London Forum