Join now

Limited Edition Star Wars Cross Townsend pen (London)

I’m selling this for charity. I purchased this at John Lewis for £295; it is new and unused. It is one of two sold out models (although it’s still available at Amazon). The other sold out model is the Darth Vader model.

Cross Townsend Star Wars Stormtrooper pen, limited edition of Protected content , RRP £295, current Amazon selling price of £286. ( Protected content )

The official spiel: “This striking writing instrument clad in bright, polished white with deep-set engravings will immediately call to mind the Galactic Empire’s forces. Its top inset design mimics the breathing apparatus that betrays the human within.

Only 1,977 Stormtrooper limited-edition pens were produced, each individually serialized
Impeccably engraved character detail enhances collectability and character authenticity
Pen top features an inset emblem designed to mimic an imperial soldier’s mouth grill
Keepsake box and pen stand accented with Stormtrooper design details
Star Wars Collector’s Booklet provides additional detail on the Imperial Stormtroopers
Includes the designer’s Certificate of Authenticity and a lifetime mechanical guarantee

ABOUT THE FINISH

This imperial white lacquer finish is accented with polished black PVD appointments
Barrel features an engraved Stormtrooper themed design and cap top.”

The sale is to benefit a Women’s charity supporting women’s education in India. I’m happy to give full details.

I’m asking for £250 for the pen.

Please message me for pictures of the actual item.

London Forum