English Lessons - FREE introductory session (London)
I’m a fully qualified, native teacher of English as a foreign language, with over 10 years experience teaching at respected language schools in West London and abroad.
I hold a CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and an MA in English Literature. I have taught adults and children from all over the world, including Arabic, Russian, Spanish and Italian speakers.
I will help you to achieve progress in your grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and confidence, with lessons that use a fun, communicative approach.
I offer the following lessons:
- English lessons, from beginners to advanced levels. Classes involve grammar, conversation and role-play practice with a focus on speaking.
- Idiomatic English and conversation classes for higher level students.
- Children's English lessons (DBS checked) which follow the Trinity exam syllabus or the school curriculum and typically involve games and songs.
- Help with job applications, interviews and Business English topics such as giving presentations and speaking on the phone.
- Editing of letters, your CV, essays and creative writing (original writing only).
- Specialist English, including English for media, aviation and architecture.
‘I was surprised how fast my English improved. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my teacher Caroline who helped me a lot.'
Osamah Alahmadi, Diplomat, Embassy of Saudi Arabia in the UK
'Caroline has really helped to improve my social and idiomatic English. She has a clever teaching style that gives you confidence in English in a short period. I highly recommend her as a tutor.'
Leticia, PR Executive, from Brazil
‘Caroline is a very keen and skilled teacher. Thanks to her considerable experience, she has been able to identify my weak points and focus on my concrete needs. I really recommend her teaching’
Noemi, Lawyer, from Italy
Private Protected content (London zones Protected content £35 an hour, with packages available.
In-company group lessons (Greater London): from £10 per person (rates on request).
All materials, homework, teacher’s travel time/expenses, taxes, a free consultation and level test, and a progress test once a month.
In your FREE consultation, we will create a week-by-week programme of study. I will give you a written and spoken test to find out your current level (Language Learning for European Citizenship levels A1-C2). I will also give you corrections and feedback on your grammar and other areas you need to work on.
For further information, please reply with:
1. Your level
3. Preferred day and time of study.
Alternatively, send your phone number and I will call you back. I look forward to working together!