Join now

The Marc Anthony show - best price ticket! 10 July (London)

Dear friends,

I have a spare ticket to The Marc Anthony concert for this Sunday eve 10th July in London O2 (we were 3 people going to go, one friend cann’t make it unfortunately, so hence – one spare ticket and a great company!;-).

Best price guaranteed, as we've got the tickets when they opened sales!

Give me a shout if you want to grab the opportunity to enjoy a fantastic show!!! If not for you – I’d appreciate if you could share this with your friends who might be interested.

Let me know if interested and if any questions: Protected content Protected content

Be fast, this is a one off opportunity!

Cheers,

Inga

Here is the link to the website:
Protected content

In short: Marc Anthony is a global Latin sensation, the undisputed King of Salsa! He will be performing for the very first time in the UK and The O2 will host the final date of his European tour on Sunday 10 July Protected content .

Marc Anthony is the most requested Latin artist by UK fans and his spectacular show has sold out arenas and stadiums across the world.

The two-time Grammy and five-time Latin Grammy award winner, he holds the Guinness World Record for best-selling tropical/salsa artist and the most number-one albums on the Billboard Tropical Albums year-end charts. His last album 3.0 received the Latin Grammy for Album of the Year. His show is the must see!

London Forum