Join now

Any company interested in a charity partnership? (London)

Hello,

My name is Anniek Verholt, I am Dutch, live in the UK and have co-founded a charity called Inspired By People (IBP). We support the most vulnerable people in developing countries by partnering with small local organisations that have existing projects and need extra support (practically and financially) to make them successful.

We currently work with organisations in Nepal, India and Malawi and plan to extend to other countries.

In the UK we organise events to raise awareness and money for our projects and we have a nice website up where we keep supporters informed on the progress of our projects. Of course we are active on FB and twitter as well... :-)

It is important to us that we also make a change in the general spirit of charity giving. I have worked for over 11 years with non profits and felts something important needed to change. Donors have lost their confidence in givingto charity because they just dont know where the money goes to and how much of it is used for admin costs and how much goes to the actual project that they support.

Every charity has running costs but it needs to be clear how they are covered. So we decided to offer 100% Giving. This means that 100% of the money that we receive from donations goes directly to our projects.

We can do this because of the support we get from corporate partners. We have been grateful for the support that we have received so far and we are hoping to find new companies to partner with so that we can continue to grow and help those that need it the most.

If you run a company or work for a company and would be interested in finding out more about the benefits of a charity partnership with IBP, please feel free to email me: Protected content

More info on us: Protected content
twitter: inspiredbpeople
fb: Protected content

London Forum